pardmx wrote:This tool is incredible you made a great work, as a suggestion, is there any chance to add the MESH_DEMO to the supported SDKs and examples?
Ok, the exercise can be more easier that you think, but i need to have more information:
- Where i can find the proper example?
- Does RTOS or NON-OS Compatible?
If you can respond to that, you can see if the current version gonna support it.
- First open your installation folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Relentless.rad\ESP8266Wizard\ESPressif)
- Go inside Non-OS or RTOS Folder
- Choose your version folder
- Go inside Example Folder
- Copy your MESH_DEMO project inside example folder (respect folder structure ...Examples\mesh_demo)
- Restart your visual studio and your wizard (example folder must be listed now)
- Adjust your -l parameter by looking makefile inside Mesh_demo (if exist - see video tutorial).
If you need more assistance, tell me...