We set out to provide a platform to connect _any_ type of IoT device. Thus we opensource our platform.
So far we have:
* hardware reference designs (including esp8266)
* firmware (including esp8266)
* Continous integration buildchain for -dev teams (git)
* Over-the-air firmware upgrades
* Management of modules (including firmware rollouts)
We believe opensource gives the best opportunity to share efforts. We think that there should not be a need to re-develop apps and cloud servers every time one creates an IoT enabled device.
We invite IoT makers to have a look, join and benefit from what we got already.
Feedback is also very welcome.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Newbies Start Here
Are you new to ESP8266?
Unsure what to do?
Dunno where to start?
Start right here!
We also have a RTOS version and a MESH version too!
Complete listing of the official ESP8266 related documentation release by ESPRESSIF!
Must read here!