ESP8266_LIGHT_WITH_MESH

AlexMelven

ESP8266_LIGHT_WITH_MESH

Postby AlexMelven » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi there! Some time ago this example was removed from github and there is comment that for latest sources please contact with Espressif. Unfortunately Espressif do not reply on request of that sources. What happened with it? Sources of light with mesh become very secret project? Or it is violate somebody's rights, that is why? Anyway, I have downloaded sources before it was removed. It is not stable, that is why I am like to know, are there something newer or not and where I can download it.
Another question is about MESH_GROUP_ID. How I understand, lights with same MESH_GROUP_ID will find each other in group automatically. But how about if for example 2 neighbours have 10 lights each other in their flat. And of course, all bulbs was with some "default" MESH_GROUP_ID. So, after power on, lights of one neighbour probably will connect with lights of another neigbour? How change this situation? Of course, we cannot produce lights with different MESH_GROUP_ID series for different customers. It must be some default value. But how to change it for all of lights, that one customer has?

ESP_Alen

Re: ESP8266_LIGHT_WITH_MESH

Postby ESP_Alen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi, Alex,

We will send current source of light with mesh to you.

serkam

Postby serkam » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 am

Hi

I have the same problem regarding LIGHT WITH MESH source code.

Could you send the latest source code, please?

Thanks,

Sergio Kamakura
Warp Tecnologia.

Jason.li

Postby Jason.li » Thu May 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Could you please help to share the latest source code with me ?
we used esp8266 in our project, and now we need "light with mesh" to reference, it will be have great help on our new project ! Thank you !