We are using ESP12E version and this interface with external host MCU via UART communication. We are able to send data to server using AT command, the following parameter and data size that we have used in our application.
1. Sending data size: 74Kbytes
2. AT command used: AT+CIPSTART using TCP, AT+CIPSEND, AT+CIPCLOSE.
3. External host MCU UART parameter setting:
flow control: diabled
For our critical problem is:
We are able to send this all data to server but it taking approx 1 minute for transmitting data to server. This problem is critical for us because our product is battery operated device using 2*1.5V AA size. So battery life is important feature in our application.
1. Why this taking too much time for transmission ?
2. Is any other parameter that i need to set in my code, Because we are communicating to ESP12E using AT command through UART?
3. What is the maximum speed for transmission data to server using AT cmd? Is any limitation?
4. Will you please suggest any best solution for increasing transmission speed to reduced this time improve battery life?
Looking forward your response..!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Newbies Start Here
Are you new to ESP8266?
Unsure what to do?
Dunno where to start?
Start right here!
We also have a RTOS version and a MESH version too!
Complete listing of the official ESP8266 related documentation release by ESPRESSIF!
Must read here!