Jokovich

Re: SPIFFS: From image creation to read & write through flashing

Postby Jokovich » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:42 pm

Hello,
I had the same problem. Thanks for the valuable advice! 192.168.l.254

milesstone

Postby milesstone » Sun May 02, 2021 2:09 pm

I'm not sure about the flash used in the wemos, but many flash chips do wear leveling where they rotate the blocks used to store data, helping it wear out more evenly.

There might be another factor in that the spiffs filesystem has its own data structure which would potentially add further writes each time.

With the amount of data you're writing though you're talking thousands of years before you wear it out, so probably don't worry too much.

Check this GBWhatsApp Apk

aneebaali

Postby aneebaali » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Your app should be able to receive the widest possible range of MIME types. For example, a messaging app used to send text, images and video should support receiving text/*, image/* and video/*. Here are a few common MIME types when sending simple data in Android.

text/*, senders will often send text/plain, text/rtf, text/html, text/json
image/*, senders will often send image/jpg, image/png, image/gif
video/*, senders will often send video/mp4, video/3gp
receivers should register for supported file extensions, senders will often send application/pdf
Please refer to the IANA official registry of MIME media types. You can receive a MIME type of */*, but this is highly discouraged unless you are fully capable of handling any type of incoming content.
When a user taps on a share target associated with a specific activity they should be able to confirm and edit the shared content before using it. This is especially important for text data.

Tapping on any Direct Share target should take the user to an interface where an action can be directly performed on the target's subject. Avoid showing users a disambiguation or placing them in an interface that is not related to the tapped target. Specifically, do not take the user to a contact disambugation interface where they must confirm or reselect the contact to share with, since they've already done that by tapping the target in the Android Sharesheet. For example, in a messaging app, tapping a Direct Share target should take the user to a conversation view with the person they selected. The keyboard should be visible and the message should be prefilled with the shared data.

Source: sepco bill check

BobBishop

Postby BobBishop » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:01 pm

I am using an ESP-01 and i get the following error when i tried to upload a blank test sketch to SPIFFS. I have a data folder inside the sketch folder which contains a txt file with some random words just to test. I followed the same method as to upload a sketch to the ESP-01, that is, connect GPIO 2 to ground and pulse Reset pin to ground, then i clicked on Tools > ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload.

I am using Arduino IDE 1.8.11 and i verified if my Flash Size setting was correct for my ESP-01, by uploading this sketch: Arduino/CheckFlashConfig.ino at master · esp8266/Arduino · GitHub 1 and the Serial Monitor showed that it is OK. So, my generic ESP-01 module has a Flash chip size of 1MB and a file system size of 64KB.

This is the error shown in Arduino IDE compilation window:

Code: Select all

[SPIFFS] data    : /home/user/Arduino/Introducing_SPIFFS/data
[SPIFFS] size    : 64
[SPIFFS] page    : 256
[SPIFFS] block   : 4096
/test_example
[SPIFFS] upload  : /tmp/arduino_build_672275/Introducing_SPIFFS.spiffs.bin
[SPIFFS] address  : 0xEB000
[SPIFFS] reset    : --before default_reset --after hard_reset
[SPIFFS] port     : /dev/ttyUSB0
[SPIFFS] speed    : 115200
[SPIFFS] python   : python
[SPIFFS] uploader : /home/user/.arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.6.2/tools/upload.py

usage: esptool [-h] [--chip {auto,esp8266,esp32}] [--port PORT] [--baud BAUD]
               [--before {default_reset,no_reset,no_reset_no_sync}]
               [--after {hard_reset,soft_reset,no_reset}] [--no-stub]
               [--trace] [--override-vddsdio [{1.8V,1.9V,OFF}]]
               {load_ram,dump_mem,read_mem,write_mem,write_flash,run,image_info,make_image,elf2image,read_mac,chip_id,flash_id,read_flash_status,write_flash_status,read_flash,verify_flash,erase_flash,erase_region,version}
esptool: error: unrecognized arguments: --end
SPIFFS Upload failed!

Source: https://themarketingtrendz.com

milesstone

Postby milesstone » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:26 pm

aneebaali wrote:Your app should be able to receive the widest possible range of MIME types. For example, a messaging app used to send text, images and video should support receiving text/*, image/* and video/*. Here are a few common MIME types when sending simple data in Android.

receivers should register for supported file extensions, senders will often send application/pdf
Please refer to the IANA official registry of MIME media types. You can receive a MIME type of */*, but this is highly discouraged unless you are fully capable of handling any type of incoming content.
When a user taps on a share target associated with a specific activity they should be able to confirm and edit the shared content before using it. This is especially important for text data.

Tapping on any Direct Share target should take the user to an interface where an action can be directly performed on the target's subject. Avoid showing users a disambiguation or placing them in an interface that is not related to the tapped target. Specifically, do not take the user to a contact disambugation interface where they must confirm or reselect the contact to share with, since they've already done that by tapping the target in the Android Sharesheet. For example, in a gbwhatsapp messaging app, tapping a Direct Share target should take the user to a conversation view with the person they selected. The keyboard should be visible and the message should be prefilled with the shared data.

may be it is possible but I am not sure about it.

Nielson

Postby Nielson » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:19 pm

milesstone wrote:
aneebaali wrote:Your app should be able to receive the widest possible range of MIME types. For example, a messaging app used to send text, images and video should support receiving text/*, image/* and video/*. Here are a few common MIME types when sending simple data in Android.

Tapping on any Direct Share target should take the user to an interface where an action can be directly performed on the target's subject. Avoid showing users a disambiguation or placing them in an interface that is not related to the tapped target. Specifically, do not take the user to a contact disambugation interface where they must confirm or reselect the contact to share with, since they've already done that by tapping the target in the Android Sharesheet. For example, in a gbwhatsapp messaging app, tapping a Direct Share target should take the user to a conversation view with the person they selected. The keyboard should be visible and the message should be prefilled with the shared data.

may be it is possible but I am not sure about it.

I'm also not sure about the flash used in the wemos, but many flash chips do wear leveling where they rotate the blocks used to store data, helping it wear out more evenly. There might be another factor in that the spiffs filesystem has its own data structure which would potentially add further writes each time. With the amount of data you're writing though you're talking thousands of years before you wear it out, so probably don't worry too much.

dustine79

Postby dustine79 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:05 pm

I am here with a new and very interesting app which help you to use dual accounts, if you are interested in this app then visit here.
https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/