This question is specific to situations where no deep-sleep is required.
Some specific questions arise out of this:
(1) What are minimum recommended resistor/capacitor combinations for EXT_RSTB and CHIP_EN?
(2) Can we tie EXT_RSTB to VDD if we properly sequence CHIP_EN?
(3) What is the internal pull-up/pull-down configuration of CHIP_EN?
(4) Is the reset circuitry and suggestions for ESP8266 and ESP8285 identical?
(5) Though non-ideal for high noise environments, can the EXT_RSTB pin be left floating if no trace is attached?
(6) If we connect CHIP_EN to GPIO16, is any other connection required?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Newbies Start Here
Are you new to ESP8266?
Unsure what to do?
Dunno where to start?
Start right here!
We also have a RTOS version and a MESH version too!
Complete listing of the official ESP8266 related documentation release by ESPRESSIF!
Must read here!