Hi guys, in this thread ı will introduce my indiegogo drone project. My project name is Espcopter. I need your help.
The first drone developed which uses ESP8266 module.
Espcopter it is unique small size mini drone that is a wirelessly networkable, interactive and programmable drone and what’s more Espcopter is suitable for IoT applications you can develop whatever you want to make. it exclusively produced for students, teachers, makers, engineers briefly people who want to learn how to fly a drone. If you are one of these people, there is no the better time to start.
ESPcopter live on Indiegogo.. Pre-Order Now & Save Up To 30% off.
• Small and lightweight, around 32g and about 90mm motor to motor
• Flight time up to 7 minutes with standard 260mAh Li-Po battery
• Standard micro-USB connector for charging which takes ~25min for the stock 260mAh Li-Po battery
• On-board low-energy radio@1mW based on the ESP8266-12E.
• Powerful 32-bit RISC CPU: Tensilica Xtensa LX106 running at 80 MHz (64kb flash, 96kb RAM)
• IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection
• 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros with 3-axis accelerometer: Invensense MPU-6050
• laser ranging sensor provides 2cm - 200cm non-contact measurement function
• BMP180 up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
• Expansion header 2×10 pins 1.27mm (0.05”) pitch including power, I2C and UART.
• 2-layer low noise PCB design with separate voltage regulators for digital and analog supply
@ESPcopter is The Most Affordable Open Source Programmable iot Mini Drone
Espcopter can programmable thanks to the internal micro-usb connector. The software system of Espcopter is designed based on Arduino platform along with that it can develop software it exclusively produced for students, teachers, makers, engineers briefly people who want to learn how to fly a drone. If you are one of these people, there is no the better time to start.
Please admins remove it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest
Newbies Start Here
Are you new to ESP8266?
Unsure what to do?
Dunno where to start?
Start right here!
We also have a RTOS version and a MESH version too!
Complete listing of the official ESP8266 related documentation release by ESPRESSIF!
Must read here!