Is a 5% engagement rate on Instagram good?

mtalalsheikh8

Is a 5% engagement rate on Instagram good?

Postby mtalalsheikh8 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:00 am

There's no one answer to the instagram engagement rate calculator because what counts as a "good" engagement rate varies depending on your goals and the industry you're in. However, a 5% engagement rate is generally considered good, so if you're seeing numbers that are lower than that, it may be time to rethink your social media strategy. Keep in mind that the average engagement rate for all brands on Instagram is just 4.21%, so if you're getting more than 5% of your followers to like, comment, or save your posts, then you're doing well!

One thing to keep in mind is that not all engagements are created equal. For example, a comment from a brand influencer can be worth much more than a Like from someone who isn't very engaged with your account. So make sure you're measuring the right things and focussing on creating content that will incite genuine reactions from your audience. There are a few things you can do to increase your engagement rate even further, such as using hashtags, posting interesting content, and using creative captions.

tepalia02

Re: Is a 5% engagement rate on Instagram good?

Postby tepalia02 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Good write-up. Personally I think good and bad often depend on the investment. If it's a paid post, I think 5% engagement is not really enough for a good ROI.

HanahIsmail

Postby HanahIsmail » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:42 pm

Instagram is famous for marketing and it generates a lot of business for the organizations. The more the interactions are the more you'll benefit. I think 5% is good but it can increase with time. I work with top cv writing websites in UAE as a marketing manager and it is my passion to increase sales.

namalumfard

Postby namalumfard » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:09 am

You can increase your engagement rate by effective campaign. However I use Insta pro app to enhance my insta user experience.

davidjohan404

Postby davidjohan404 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:39 pm

I don't think that 5% engagement is fair enough even for those profiles on GB Instagram who hold below 100k followers. The minimum engagement must be above 15%.