Login Failed Since Last two days

ankitsohliya

Login Failed Since Last two days

Postby ankitsohliya » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi,
From last two days, I am not able to logging in to my account from my mobile application. Apart from this, if I try to update datapoint from my application then it send error-500. The same code had been worked for me till then.

milesstone

Re: Login Failed Since Last two days

Postby milesstone » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:23 pm

ankitsohliya wrote:Hi,
From last two days, I am not able to logging in to my account from my gbwhatsapp apk mobile application. Apart from this, if I try to update datapoint from my application then it send error-500. The same code had been worked for me till then.

I think there some bugs in it which is why you are not able to login in your account via application, I think you have to clear the applications caches and check it again.

Nielson

Re: Login Failed Since Last two days

Postby Nielson » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:50 pm

milesstone wrote:
ankitsohliya wrote:Hi,
From last two days, I am not able to logging in to my account from my gbwhatsapp apk mobile application. Apart from this, if I try to update datapoint from my application then it send error-500. The same code had been worked for me till then.

I think there some bugs in it which is why you are not able to login in your account via application, I think you have to clear the applications caches and check it again.

No, there is nothing in app you just have to clear it's caches and data in you app setting and then check it again I hope it will solve your issue.