we just released our free CoAP stack ("lobaro-coap") to the esp8266 platform.
Our CoAP implementation was primary designed for embedded hardware platforms and easy usage.
* easy to use “C” CoAP stack
* open source (MIT)
* complete request/response logic
* complete retry logic
* piggybacked & separate reponses
* prepared for sleeping server
* runs on static memory are with own memory allocator
* no need for FreeRTOS SDK (but should be no problem)
* only one UDP socket internally used
* wifi credentials can be set via CoAP on esp8266 softAP interface
Give it a try at (also with ready to test binaries):
Any comments and feedback are highly appreciated!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Newbies Start Here
Are you new to ESP8266?
Unsure what to do?
Dunno where to start?
Start right here!
We also have a RTOS version and a MESH version too!
Complete listing of the official ESP8266 related documentation release by ESPRESSIF!
Must read here!